Jennifer and Rafael's wedding day was filled with bright smiles and colors, and we are happy to have been part of their perfect day. Jennifer contacted us about our pennants watercolor guestbook, she needed help with making it part of their wedding theme. She knew she wanted a "Mexican Fiesta" theme almost immediately. And since her husband’s mother is from Mexico and he grew up on the border in Brownsville, Jennifer thought it was also very appropriate to display his heritage. She never could have selected a single color for the wedding, this way she was able to use each and every color!
Available as plain wood engraving, or monochromatic painted background.
We are so happy to see the road our artwork takes and the moment filled with emotion as it reaches its destination.
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive Seasonal and Weekly Blog updates
1. Don't miss on our Giveaways
2. Get inspired with our roundups of favorite things
3. Be the first to know about new products and deals
4. Studio insights and design process
5. We love being part of your story, and our Blog's Real Weddings is our way to share back beautiful wedding and anniversary moments
No spam, just genuine content