Where do you go for inspiration? For trusted vendors? Where do you go for ketubah texts?... and many other questions come to mind from our conversations with our beloved brides. In our quest for answers we found people and their work very close to our artistic heart.
Michele Schwartz, the creator of Modern Jewish Wedding, is an event planner and writer, with a lot of experience based on a lifetime of Jewish traditions and on the large number of events she contributed to.
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive Seasonal and Weekly Blog updates
1. Don't miss on our Giveaways
2. Get inspired with our roundups of favorite things
3. Be the first to know about new products and deals
4. Studio insights and design process
5. We love being part of your story, and our Blog's Real Weddings is our way to share back beautiful wedding and anniversary moments
No spam, just genuine content